2015 COLNAGO CLD ULTEGRA BIKE
Product Code: 10056188
Availability: In Stock
The carbon utilized is Colnago’s pro-level fiber and resin mix. As such, you’ll find the CLD under their female pro riders. They also supply a custom teardrop seat post with 15mm of setback. As you’d expect with Colnago, the headset is their proprietary semi-integrated design, supporting a tapered steerer tube and the bearings sitting in replaceable cups. They also route the cables internally, and the system allows for the easy switching to electronic shifting if you ever desire to make that upgrade.
The drivetrain components are Ultegra 6800. The number two group in Shimano’s lineup looks good, performs great, and lasts. With a 50/34 in front and 11-28 eleven-speed cassette in the rear, you have both a wide range and closely spaced steps amongst the 22 speeds.
Wheels are Shimano’s super-reliable WH-RS11, which leans toward endless training miles, but still are aero enough to race. The supplied tires are 23mm wide Conti’ Ultra Sport II’s, but if you want to move toward more comfort, 25mm balloons will fit, which, for lighter riders, can be run at pretty low pressure.
The Colnago CLD Ultegra bike is a pro bike for a woman’s frame.
- Bottom Bracket Shimano
- Brake Calipers Colnago X-Brake 1
- Cassette Shimano 105 5800, 11-28
- Chain Shimano CN-HG600
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34
- Fork CLD Carbon
- Frame Material Carbon Monocoque
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Handlebar Deda RHM01
- Headset FSA No. 63/51
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Saddle Selle Italia X1 LADY, Alloy
- Seatpost CLD Alloy
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Stem Deda Zero One
- Tires Continental Ultra Sport II, 700x23c
- Wheel - Front Shimano WH-RS11
- Wheel - Rear Shimano WH-RS11